- • How do I join? (hide)
- Clicking to view premium content, such as articles or images, will re-route you to the login page. Once there, you are given two options: the first leads to Trendease Site Tour, the other links directly to the subscription form. By filling in the required fields, you are only minutes away from becoming a member of the Trendease community.
- • Is ordering online secure? (hide)
- Yes. Security is paramount at Trendease International. The Trendease International website is protected using an SSL security certificate. SSL works by using a private key to encrypt data that's transferred over the SSL connection. Without getting too technical, this means that confidential user information (such as your credit card) is safe from third party intervention.
- • Help! I can't login... why? (hide)
- All of the Usernames and Passwords are case sensitive, so you need to make sure that, if your name is SanDeE, you enter the capitals in the same place. Another reason for failed login could be that the password has been typed in incorrectly. If you have forgotten your password or username, just follow the steps listed below.
- • I forgot my password. What do I do? (hide)
- By hitting "I forgot my password" on the login screen, you can enter your email address (the one that you signed up with), and will be sent a new password. You can then log back into the site and change your password to something more memorable.
- • How do I change my password? (hide)
- Once you are logged into your account you can change your password by following the link "account options", found on the top right-hand side of the screen. Be original! Everyone uses their pet's name. Why not combine letters and numbers instead? The name of your favorite bar followed by your weight, for example.
- • What are some cool ways to use the photo search engine? (hide)
- Here's an example of how to use our one-of-a-kind photo search, either to create your own story or to research a particular theme:
Karl wants to look for striped leather occasional furniture in Milan, published in the March issue. By selecting these keywords in the photo search, Karl will be able to view all the images that match his individual request.
Fiddle around with it... this useful tool will amaze you!
- • Can I view full resolution images? (hide)
- Absolutely! To view an image in high resolution, click on a thumbnail to view the image, then click on "photo details" to find "[View full resolution image]". Clicking on this link will open the image. Windows users will then need to click on the white area to the right of the image, and then on the icon on the bottom right-hand side of the image to view it in high resolution. Hit the "back" button to return to the previous screen.
- • Which events do you cover? (hide)
- We have correspondents across Europe covering trade fairs, exhibitions, fashion shows, grand openings, and other events. If you have a specific event that you would like us to cover, please contact us at